Wednesday 26 August 2015

LUSH Butterball bath bomb - REVIEW

Hello, good morning, good evening or good afternoon !

So I'm pretty sure you've all heard of Lush ?  
Yes? Good. 

So on Monday my friend mentioned she was going to Lush, and as I've never actually used or purchased anything from Lush I asked her to pick me something up. 

What I asked for was Lushes 'butterball' bath bombs !  And now it's review time. 





So this bath bomb is a simple looking little thing, but it's DEFFINATLY not simple. 




This bath bomb is for dry/sensitive skin - and boy this thing is moisturising, it has little coco butter pices inside that melt in your bath which then covers your skin and leaves your skin amazingly soft, and with a healthy looking gleam. 

Pro's - 
• Moisturising. 
• Didn't irritate my sensitive skin.
• Smells amazing.
• Rescues dry skin ! 
• Leaves skin looking and feeling amazing.
• Vegan.


Con's - 
• Leave's bath a little slippy.  

Overall,  I will definatly be buying this bath bomb again, I'm already in love with it ! 

That's all for now, any questions just ask. 
      Byeeee 
           



                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment