Tuesday 11 August 2015

Gosh X-Ceptional Wear Foundation - REVIEW

Hello, right straight into this review. no small talk !


GOSH X-ceptional wear foundation - 

Packaging: 
packaging is small thin and sleek, so is great for traveling as it's not too bulky ! 



Shade: 
11 Porcelain is the lightest shade available it's quite a light shade, unfortunately not a complete match for my pale-ass skin. Although it's completely workable if I remember too blend well. 



Coverage/Texture/Finish: 
. Light-Medium coverage, but is easily build-able and it doesn't cake. 
. Airy moose like texture.
. Matte finish, but it's got a little hint of a satin finish in there too. 

Lasting power:
 I was extremely impressed by how long this foundation lasted on my skin I get a good 10-12hrs from this foundation.

Info: 
35ml/1.2fl.oz in one tube.
. £7.99



                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment