Saturday 2 July 2016

Disastrous Face Mask !

Wednesy afternoon I bought myself too face masks, one was a cucumber peel off and the other a passion fruit.

(Jump to 2nd of July- 4.50pm)  
I've been feeling a little ill, so I decide now was the time to use one of the masks I purchased and just relax. That wasn't the case. 

I chose too use the passion fruit mask - 
BAD IDEA ! 

 
So I oped it up and started to apply the mask, after applying only a small amount I noticed a slight burn. Thinking nothing off it I continued to apply (I'm such an idiot) after only covering half of my face my eyes began burning and the burning in my face got stronger. 
I sat for a moment hopping it would die down, but nope my eyes got so bad they were running all over the place and I couldn't keep the open. So I wiped it of with face wipes. My aunt then proceeded to try it out thinking it was just me, oh no the same thing happend. Urghh.

So my relaxing plan, turned out to be a painful one. Not happy at all. 

I've used face masks buy this brand previously and never had this effect before. 
If anyone has had a bad face mask experience leave a comment an let me know ! 
Byyyyyeeeeee !


No comments:

Post a Comment