Friday 24 April 2015

Haul #6

Shopping ! I adore shopping specifically make up/ beauty products.

So like usual I saw something I liked and just couldn't stop with one thing I had to buy more, so here we have my #6th haul on my blog whoop!.


(sorry about the horrid photo's)

. 2x 7th Heaven Green teal peel off face mask's.

. 2x 7th Heaven Dead sea face spa.

. Rimmel scandaleyes gel liner and brush in brown.

. Vaseline intensive care essential healing moisturizer. (random purchase)

. Sanex dermo invisible deodorant.  (wanted to try something different)

. Creighton's movie matte photo finish moisturizer. (this intrigued me so im looking forward to trying it !)

. W7 Atomic apple lip balm.

. Vaseline paint the town red lip tint  "limited edition."

. Vaseline Lip therapy cocoa butter.




and were done, if anyones interested in my opinions on these products leave me a comment and ill do an in-depth review.

Song of the day : Good charlotte - The anthem. ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫


                       Thank you for taking the time out of your day, i very much appreciate it.
                                                               byeeeeeeeeee




No comments:

Post a Comment